After many years thinking about starting a blog, I’ve finally done it! You probably think I chose an odd topic to focus on but I think that our view of what happens after death affects our view of God, people around us and even the world itself.
Although I’m a husband, father of small children, full-time worker and part-time postgraduate student, God willing I hope to find time each week to share some thoughts on:
- How does our view on hell affect our view of God and people?
- How does our view on hell affect our view of justice and punishment’s purpose?
- What things in this world, which is hellish1 for many people, can we reform?
- Can people in hell be reformed? Is hell a place of reformation—a reforming hell?
- How are Christians currently trying to reform our view on hell?
- How have past Christians wanted to reform our view on hell?
1. this present evil age Galatians 1:4