- Engaging Shumack: justice and the death penalty
- Engaging with CPX’s discussion of hell—part 1
- Engaging Dickson & Smart: Loving Judgment, Shalom, & Eternal Proportionality?
- What does Jesus’ hospitality tell us about God’s character?
- Why should we show hospitality?
- How, and to whom, do we show hospitality?
- A Polyphony? Her Gates Will Never Be Shut―Part 1
- Presumptions and Possibilities―Her Gates Will Never Be Shut―Part 2
- Review of The Forgotten Gospel Conference
- Review of Gooder’s “Heaven”
- “Ecclesia semper reformanda” – the church is always to be reformed
- For Those Who Don’t Believe Hell Exists
- What are the current views of Hell??
- Is Aylan Kurdi now with Jesus?
- Do we need Hell as a motivation?
- Engaging Others For The Sake Of Truth And Unity – Chris Date’s Rethinking Hell Talk
- My Response to Phillip Jensen’s―What Joy in Hell?
- Jesus’ Parable of The Sheep & The Kids
- Should I be silent for the sake of unity?
- Why C.S. Lewis’ Conversion Suggests He Should’ve Been A Universalist
- Hell—Practical & Ethical Implications Now
- Engaging Orr-Ewing: How Could a Holy/Loving God Send People to Hell?