I’m thrilled to announce that the videos of Rev Dr Robin Parry‘s four talks at the Hope & Hell conference are now online! I filmed them with a professional 4K camera and audio engineer, plus I’ve spent over 30 hours processing them, carefully adding slides, etc.. Hopefully, you’ll get as much out of them as I did. I’ve started transcribing and blogging my way through all the talks for those of you who prefer reading:
- Universal Salvation: A Whistle-Stop Introduction
- What Christian Universalism is and isn’t
- How do people become universalists?
- Two more reasons people become universalists
- Why the diversity of universalisms matters
- Where is the debate over universalism at?
- Where did universalism originally come from?
- Is universalism heresy?
- Debate over universalism in theology and philosophy
- The conclusion of the first talk
- Q&R: Should Christians call themselves Universalists?
- Hermeneutics and Hell: Biblical Interpretation and Universal Salvation
- The Story of Salvation: A Narrative Theology of Hell
- [to do]
- Living in the Light of the Future: Universal Restoration and Practical Theology
- [to do]
Here is the YouTube playlist that has a short introduction to the Gospel Conversations conference and the talks in order: Hope & Hell Conference
Here are the direct links to each of Robin’s talks:
The talks are also available on the Gospel Conversations podcast if that’s more convenient: